Tuesday 7 September 2010

Chessington

On Sunday we went out for a works day out with my partners work mates. We went to Chessington world of adventures. It was a great day, even though I spent the entire day in so much pain all I wanted to do was throw up. We didn’t go on any of the big rides, but did go on some of the smaller ones with my son. It was great to see him having so much fun. One of my favourite parts was the bird feeding part. You get to walk through where all the birds are and they eat out of your hands. They are so sweet. My son wasn’t too sure about them but my partner and I loved them. Sealife was good too. We have some amazing photos, which I will post at the end of this. Things to remember next time we go is to take my damned crutches as my partner forgot them and also Connors big pushchair as it can take my weight and I don’t have to use crutches with it. Oh yeah and don’t leave the radio on in the car when we park up as we ended up waiting for the RAC to come and rescue us.....Again.
Feeding the birdies
Me and Connor on the dragon boats

No comments:

Post a Comment